Sue Jackson is an Accredited Master Executive Coach with the Association for Coaching and offers a variety of services to Organisations:
- Partnering Organisations supporting mental and emotional health of their employees throughout the Covid 19 pandemic
- Executive Coaching, Mindful Leadership and Team Coaching
- Training Leaders & Managers to develop and use a coaching approach
- Vocational Rehabilitation Coaching to improve mental health and compassionate return to work
- Coaching to support transition management including the ways in which employees return to workplaces
'I have been working with Sue over the last 18 months as my professional executive coach. Sue has provided the space, tools and learning for me to develop my own style of leadership, be comfortable in the application of this leadership and be confident in how I can challenge difficult situations. The work in this time has made me a more confident, authentic and stronger individual and enabled me to undertake activities and develop a career path I would have previously thought not possible. Sue is warm, kind and supportive coach who creates a safe, confidential environment to discuss all aspect of life to help become a greater leader.'
KD, Virgin Trains East Coast
'After a short period off work my confidence was rock bottom. Sue gently challenged my deeply held beliefs, encouraged and guided me to feel more confident and am able to use the practical tools to continue building my confidence. The mindfulness techniques have worked wonders.'
National Grid Manager
'A massive up for me; the tools and coaching have helped me enormously.'
'Sue has an excellent attentive style of coaching ...I can signpost my professional successes ..to ....the coaching. Sue has an excellent ability to engender simple tools and techniques which can be deployed in both personal and professional life......'
Operations Director, East Coast Mainline