Become a Coach - Accredited Salutogenic Coaching Skills Training
Skills for health empowerment and personal leadership for your clients
'Great course, I feel ready to embark and continue my learning and develop as a coach. Very inspiring.'
Whitespace Coaching in collaboration with Reciprocal Minds Limited have, through their experience and research, developed a model and method of coaching at depth, which embraces coaching competencies, professionalism and learning while promoting physical, mental and emotional health and well being, mental capital and self-leadership.
Benefits of the Training
- An Introductory Coaching Skills Training Programme,
- An Accredited Coaching Skills Training Programme and
- Bespoke training for Organisations including Internal Organisational Coaches.
Benefits of the Training
- Learning the skills to empower individuals for self leadership and self management so they have less dependency, greater autonomy and make wiser choices, resulting in time savings for you.
- Provides a robust and health promoting skillset for coaching in crisis and challenging situations to create openness and engage with awareness and mastery to care for clients and yourself.
- Transition coaching for volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
Comments from course participants
'Excellent presentation style. Supportive. Encouraging with constructive feedback.'
'Thank you, the course has helped me achieve confidence, clarity and motivated me to continue on this journey.'
'Thank you for your warmth, kindness and flexible approach to developing each of us, for the course content and adapting to our needs and thoughts.'
'Excellent teaching, well paced, lots of helpful, real-life examples, excellent handbook with models, theory and recommended reading. Lots of time to practice and observe coaching. safe environment. Thank you!'
Whitespace Coaching is an organisational and training provider member of the Association for Coaching (AC) and is committed to the ethical development of coaching as a profession.
Our Salutogenic Coaching Skills Training aligns with the Association’s Global Code of Ethics.
As part of the 40 hour Accredited Certificate course, participants will be given Student membership of the AC. Upon successful completion of this course, graduates can apply for membership of the AC, subject to fulfilling the
AC’s Criteria for membership.
Association for Coaching (AC) Accreditation
To continue to drive the highest standards in coaching the AC offers accreditation of Coach Training programmes. AC Coach Training Accreditation signals to students that a training course meets the AC standard for comprehensive coach training, encompassing the application of the AC Coaching Competency Framework (pdf), works within the Global Code of Ethics for Coaches and Mentors ethical guidelines and provides practical experience.
Attention,Openness Exploration, Challenge, Mastery
© Whitespace Coaching All rights reserved 2020