Sue Jackson is an Accredited Master Executive Coach with the Association for Coaching and offers a variety of services to Organisations:
- Executive Coaching, Mindful Leadership and Team Coaching
- Salutogenic Coaching Training to develop a coaching approach to Leadership, Health and Well-being in the Workplace
- Vocational Rehabilitation for individuals experiencing stress and anxiety and those returning to work following a period of absence.
Sue specialises in the following areas of Executive Coaching:
- Coaching to attract, develop & retain women in executive positions.
- Acknowledges the different stages of a female executive's working life, builds on strengths & provides a supportive framework for excellence.
'I have been working with Sue over the last 18 months as my professional executive coach. Sue has provided the space, tools and learning for me to develop my own style of leadership, be comfortable in the application of this leadership and be confident in how I can challenge difficult situations. The work in this time has made me a more confident, authentic and stronger individual and enabled me to undertake activities and develop a career path I would have previously thought not possible. Sue is warm, kind and supportive coach who creates a safe, confidential environment to discuss all aspect of life to help become a greater leader.'
KD, Virgin Trains East Coast
© Whitespace Coaching All rights reserved 2020