Whitespace Coaching is run by Sue Jackson Accredited Coach, Facilitator & Mindfulness Practitioner
'Coaching with Whitespace hones your awareness and enables you to align with your strengths, values, beliefs and purpose to thrive and embrace uncertainty and challenge in every aspect of your life.'
- is skilled, safe, confidential & non-judgmental
- partners you to develop mindful awareness, communication and focus
- supports you to negotiate transitions and challenges with resilience
- can be wherever you are - face to face, by phone, on-line or outdoors
Feedback from clients is that our work together is
- enabling, empowering & pragmatic
- respectful, challenging & fun
- tailored to their needs, promotes excellence, insight and competence
- is therapeutic and makes a positive difference to recovery, resilience and self efficacy.
"...extremely knowledgeable and insightful....an excellent coaching style.......
I would recommend her in a heartbeat!"
Chris Jullings, former Director of OD, BT'
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential. (International Coaching Federation)
Return on Investing in Coaching
- Builds competence, resilience, autonomy and well-being to benefit Individuals & Organisations
- Improves communication skills, leadership and team working
- Helps you discover and recover your purpose, engage with your values & reach your potential
- Enables individuals to embrace difficulties and transitions - health, career & relationships.
'The coaching you gave me was fantastic. It gave me the best preparation I could've had.
Thank you so much for your help, I can’t tell you how much it really helped me deal with what was a very daunting process. ' SB, BT
Coaching for Organisations
Coaching for Individuals